All the Apple Things
The Apple Macintosh has been my primary computing platform since 1995 (though I’ve
used Windows as necessary, from version 3.1 to version 7)
I can setup, operate and troubleshoot all Mac and iOS systems and have extensive
experience with (the so-called) “pro applications” used for media creation.
Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Photoshop user/owner since 1995 (v3)
- Have used Illustrator since 1998.
- Most of my design work for clients is created in the Adobe CC apps, although Pixelmator and Acorn are now sufficient for smaller jobs.
Aperture from Apple
Aperture has been my main photo storage system for the past 4 years. (Update Jan-2014: Deprecated! Looks like it’s time to check out Lightroom :-)
Apple Logic Pro X and Ableton Live 9
- Almost all of my recording work is done in Logic Pro.
- I also frequently use Ableton Live, Addictive Drums, Stylus RMX, etc.
- In the very old days, it was Studio Vision Pro, R.I.P.
Customer Support: Help & Instruction
I enjoy helping users understand how things work.
The following Apple topics are ones I’m engaged in pretty regularly, so teaching these skills is relatively easy. I can tutor one-on-one or instruct in a classroom setting, including compiling learning materials.