- Established scope of work with client (system function, budget & schedule) and collaborated with project architects, acoustical engineers and contractors as required.
- Consulted with client on platform & device selection.
- Served as intermediary between our firm and client management/technical staff.
- Managed major facility upgrades in multi-station broadcast facilities (notably the Entercom’s 20-studio, seven-radio station facility in Portland) concurrent with full operation (alongside employees and management, in multiple on-air studios, sales floor, etc.).
- Collaborated with architects, management, peer contractors and client engineering staff while directing an broadcast integration installation team.
- Managed installation of multi-studio networked media workstation systems (Avid and ENCO platforms) at various radio station complexes.
- Managed on-site installation teams, ensured functional milestones met, and resolved any issues arising outside team’s scope.
- Tracked budgets, purchased materials, & maintained inventory.
- Received & staged studio and related AV equipment in support of installation team.
- Worked with installers to ensure systems are completed to specification.
- During large scale installations, reconciled our integration plan with concurrent facility improvement efforts by other contractors.